Instruction to use:
– Very easy to use: just stir this syrup with 1 L of warm distilled water in a suitable glass or plastic container.
– Place in the container a rhodium coated anode and connect it to a POSITIVE power supply.
– Connect an object to be plated by copper or aluminium wire to a NEGATIVE power supply and deep this object in same container UNDER top level of solution.
– Apply 10-15V DC for 30-60 seconds.
– Amperage range 1.5 – 2.0 Adc PSI.
– Desired distance between anode and plating object: 1″-2″ (25-50 mm).
– After plating process rinse the plated object in warm rinsing water.
Useful tips for beginners:
Shelf life – 2 years in a dark, cold place.
If you want to strip coated rhodium – change polarity of power supply.
To get a good result you MUST to clean all metal objects BEFORE start to plate them by Rhodium.
Please remember that anode MUST be twice bigger then area of plating.