Instruction to use:
– Very easy to use: just stir 100 gr of this powder with warm (104-140 F/40-60 C) distilled water 1:10 in a suitable glass or plastic container.
– Place in the container a stainless steel anode (please find more information about this anode bellow) and connect it to a POSITIVE power supply.
– Connect an object to be cleaned by copper or aluminium wire to a NEGATIVE power supply and deep this object in same container UNDER top level of solution.
– Apply 5-15V DC for 1 minute.
– Amperage range 0.5 – 1.5 Adc.
– Desired distance between anode and cleaning object: 2″-3″ (50-75 mm).
– Rinse the cleaned object in warm rinsing water and start to plate BEFORE it will going to be dry.
– Repeat if necessary.
Useful tips for beginners:
This type of chemicals can be used to clean up all types of metals including silver, gold, rhodium and platinum.
Shelf life – 2 years in a dark, cold place.
To get a good result you MUST to clean all metal objects BEFORE start to plate them.
For this type of chemicals use only a stainless steel anode (graded 316+) or higher.
Please remember that anode MUST be twice bigger then area of plating / cleaning object. You can find some standard anodes THERE or just contact us regarding what are you looking for.
This chemical is NO harmful.